i-tri girls are taught to visualize their goals and define what it takes to achieve them. Each year we bring together professional women from metro New York and the East End to help our girls see the possibilities, and talk about what it takes to get there.
Learn about i-tri and Empower Girls all from the Comfort of Your Living Room!
Who inspires you? Dress up as your SHEro!
|WHEN:||Saturday, March 20, 2021, 10:30am – 12:30 pm|
|WHERE:||Zoom Video Conferencing. A link will be sent out to all who register.|
Event Details & Schedule:
- 10:30- 10:45 am: Welcome, Zoom instructions
- 10:45- 11:15 am: Discussion with women from the music & entertainment industry including:
- Cami Clune- contestant on The Voice
- Anne Chaisson-actor, producer, and current Director of the Hamptons International Film Festival
- Inda Eaton-singer/songwriter
- Nora Conlon, i-tri alum and singer/songwriter
- 11:15- 12:00 pm: Breakout rooms: Empowerment Session and conversations with Girls and Mentors
- 12:00- 12:30 pm: Mentors Networking and Meditation
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING:
- Open Heart
- Open Mind
- Great Ideas
- $2,000 Gold Sponsor
- $1,000 Silver Sponsor
- $500 Bronze Sponsor
Is your business interested in sponsoring Mentoring Day?
Contact us at DONATE@ITRIGIRLS.ORG.