Last Updated and Effective as of: March 31, 2021
Information We Collect: Your provision of your Personal Information to us is completely voluntary. “Personal Information” is information that can specifically identify you. Categories of Personal Information we collect include:
- Identity Data, which includes name, birthday, school, and other similar identifiers.
- Contact Data, which includes postal address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data, which includes payment information and billing details.
- Health Data, which includes health history.
We may also collect certain other types of information, such as:
- Technical Data, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, geolocation, device and operating system used to access the Services.
- Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our Services.
The information we collect about you can be provided directly by you to us when you sign up for our Services, by contacting us or through other means of communication. We may also collect information about you automatically and indirectly through the use of our cookies and other tracking technologies. For more information on cookies and trackers, please see the section titled “Analytics and Tracking Technologies”.
Use of Your Personal Information: We may send your information to our affiliates and third parties to help us process your information for the purposes set out in this policy. We will only use your Personal Information as described herein:
- We will use your Personal Information to operate the Services.
- We may use your Personal Information to assess your or your child’s eligibility for, and facilitate participation in, our organization’s programming.
- We may use your Personal Information to respond to your direct inquires.
- We may use your Health Data to accommodate our programming to your needs or for emergency purposes.
- We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your Personal Information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- To provide you with notices about your account and about our programming.
- To provide you with notices about your account and about our programming.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- We may disclose Personal Information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose Personal Information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the Services and our organization’s programming.
- We may transfer your Personal Information in connection with a bankruptcy proceeding or the sale, merger or change of control of Company or the division responsible for the services with which your Personal Information is associated.
- When you submit a resume or job application through our Services, we may share those documents and the information therein with our third party service providers that help us manage personnel matters. They may only access and use such records in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
We will never sell your information or provide your information to third party partners (except as set forth above to help us process your information for the purposes set out in this policy), without your consent.
Please note that if you specifically consent to additional uses of your Personal Information, we may use your Personal Information in a manner consistent with that consent.
We may also aggregate information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular region or having particular characteristics).
Finally, we reserve the right to supplement your Personal Information with information we gather from other sources which may include information we gather from online and offline sources.
Disclosures to Third Parties. The categories of third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information include:
- Service providers that assist us in providing the Services to you.
- Sponsors and promotional partners that provide us with products or merchandise for use in connection with a Promotion, or with whom we jointly provide another activity or event.
- Medical personnel in the event of a medical emergency in the course of your or your child’s participation in our programming.
Third Party Links: As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third party websites, apps or services from within the Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third party sites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third party sites. When you link away from our Services, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website, app or service you visit.
Social Networking Services: The Services may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Services, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your Personal Information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
Analytics and Tracking Technologies
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies – We or our third party partners may store some information on your device or device hard drive as a “cookie” or similar type of file (such as clear gifs, web beacons, tags, and similar technologies that work on mobile devices) to collect data related to usage of the Services and for the purpose of facilitating and enhancing your communication and interaction with the Services. Such data may include, without limitation, the address of the websites you visited before and after you visited the Website, the type of browser you are using, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, what pages in the Website and on the App that you visit and what links you clicked on. We use this information to help us maintain and enhance the efficiency and usefulness of the Services. However, some of the information we collect may include data, such as IP address data or the identifiers associated with your device that are unique to your computer or device (e.g., IDFA for iOS and Android ID for Android).
If you want to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to the Opt-Out of Cookies section below.
Clickstream Data – As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of device and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the Website. We may collect and use clickstream data to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on our Services, how visitors navigate throughout our Services and how we may tailor our Services to better meet consumer needs. This information will be used to improve our Services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous, and will not intentionally contain any Personal Information.
Communication from us – To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should send an unsubscribe request to us at email@example.com
Cookies – If you want to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to and adjust your web browser preferences. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Services or some of its functionality may be affected. Cookies and similar items are not used by us to automatically retrieve Personal Information from your device without your knowledge.
Do Not Track – Please note that we may not be able to respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a/ DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Data Access Rights; Categories. You may also request access to or a copy of your Personal Information (if you have provided Personal Information to us) by using the contact information provided below. Unless prohibited by law or legal process, you will be given access to your Personal Information, and can have it amended as appropriate. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your Personal Information by notifying us of any changes to it. If you do not want us to retain or use your Personal Information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
If you would like to receive the categories of Personal Information collected about you, the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected, the purpose for collecting and selling the Personal Information, the categories of third parties with whom we share the Personal Information. and the specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you, then you may contact us at email@example.com.
Data Security: We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide to us. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure due to the inherent open nature of the Internet. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account or inquiry is active or as needed to provide you with the Services and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with our standard procedures or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your Personal Information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate or anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize or aggregate your Personal Information. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We do require children to share (with parental consent) certain Personal Information in order to sign up for our programming through the App. In order to provide parental consent, you will be asked to submit a form through the App. Once we have received your consent, we may collect the following Personal Information directly from your child: name, e-mail address, profile photo, interests and information about participation in i-tri activities. We also may collect anonymous information automatically from your child’s device, such as a mobile device identifier, solely to support the App’s internal operations.
We will use your child’s Personal Information in order to facilitate her participation in our programming and to communicate with your child regarding the programming that we offer. We may use third party cloud hosting providers to store your child’s Personal Information on our behalf. We may also disclose your child’s Personal Information as required by law or legal process or to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the Services and our organization’s programming.
Mail: PO Box 567, East Hampton, NY 11937